Services provided by Smile Accountants Limited
Smile Accountants provides bookkeeping services on a weekly, quarterly or monthly basis to suit your business needs.
This allows you to concentrate on running your business knowing that the accounting records are up to date.
There are numerous ways we can arrange for collection and delivery of accounting records. This will depend on the location and/or preference of each individual business.
Smile Accountants provides monthly payroll services, including:
- Producing payroll reports
- Providing employee pay slips
- Advising on the business PAYE and NI contributions
- Fulfilment of HMRC filing requirements such as starters/leavers and end of year returns.
Annual Accounts Preparation
- Prepare your year end accounts.
- Annual meeting to discuss the accounts.
- Filing accounts at Companies House.
VAT services are offered in conjunction with bookkeeping services.
In addition to submitting the return Smile Accountants will advise on the VAT liability and when it is due for payment.
Business Planning Services
- Business start-up and advice
- Management Accounts
- Cash flow forecasts
- Profit projections
- Preparing/updating your business plan
- Accounting software advice
Corporation Tax Services
- Prepare the annual CT600
- file return with HMRC.
- Year end tax planning
Company Secretarial Services
- Preparing and filing statutory returns
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Company formations
Other services, such as Sage training, are available upon request.